YEAR END PRELIMINARY REVIEW
Performing a year end review of your books together will result in a more accurate set of books being submitted to your accountant. This will reduce the number of adjusting journal entries your accountant has to make.
• Assistance with entering and explanation of your prior year adjusting journal entries
• Review your opening balances for the year
• Reconcile Bank, Loans, Payroll and GST accounts
• Review Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for errors
• And any other significant reconciliations and reviews appropriate for your specific business